Brisbane, Australia, 4061
Joined on March, 2014
Weekdays after 4PM
Up to 15 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationDoctoral Degree at Griffith University.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering (1st Class Hons.) at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. CGPA 4.7/5.0
ExperiencePassionate in knowledge sharing and building interests in learning.
- Conducted peer tutoring for Math, Physics and Mechanics of Deformable Solids for undergraduates for 3 semesters
- Taught Physics, Mechanics of Materials, Statics, Fluid dynamics.
- National representative for Asean Physics Olympiad
- National representative for International Physics Olympiad
- Dean's list for academic excellence in Nanyang Technological University
Previous industry experience:
- Engineer at Micron Semiconductor Asia, Singapore
- Proficient in exploratory data analysis, statistical process control, design of experiments.
HobbiesPhotography, travelling, history, reading and watching movies.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.