Brisbane, Australia, 4068
Joined on June, 2013
Weekdays after 9AM
Up to 10 minutes away for a flat fee
EducationMaster of Educational Studies at the University of Queensland (GPA 6.25)
Graduate Diploma of Education at Griffith University
- Teaching Chinese at St Peters Lutheran College
- Language Assistant at Brisbane Girls Grammar School
- Taught Chinese at Confucius Institute at the University of Queensland
- Taught Chinese to all year levels in Brisbane Chinese Language School
- Taught Chinese at The Gap State School
- Taught Chinese at New Farm State School
- Have been tutoring Chinese, IELTS, English as a Second Language for people from different age groups and cultural backgrounds
Preservice Teaching Experiences:
-Taught Chinese for both middle and senior years (LOTE Curriculum) at Brisbane Girls Grammar
-Taught business to year 8-10 at St Thomas College.
IELTS Scores: Speaking 8, Reading 8.5, Listening 8.5, Writing 7.5.
HobbiesI am a friendly, easy-going and positive person who likes sharing knowledge and experiences with others. I have a strong interest in working with people from all walks of life. I believe I can make a positive contribution to meet your learning goals through my knowledge of contemporary education, and my skills and experiences within teaching environment.
I love traveling, watching movies, making friends, swimming, and reading.
Give me a call or E-mail me to make an appointment.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.