Education- Master of Business (Advanced) in Professional Accounting at QUT - Triple Crown Scholarship Awardee.
- Bachelor of Commerce (major in Accounting) at RMIT International University Vietnam, Graduated with Distinction, GPA: 3.58 on a 4.0 scale (equivalent 6.7 on a 7 scale)
Experience- I have enjoyed doing tutoring for 5-6 years (since I was 18)
- During the last year in Australia, I've been doing tutoring for many university students who require different helps such as catching up with class materials, exam preparation and even urgent revision for supplementary exams.
- I also have various experiences with both primary and high school students.
- I used to be an English & Maths tutor for a high school student for 1 year
- I have worked as an English teaching assistant for students aged from 6 to 18 for 2 years (in my country)
- I have a great passion with Mathematics. I can help people see how logical and interesting Mathematical works is. I believe that I am good at simplifying and explaining things to students.
Hobbies- I'm patient and responsible
- I love music and movies, enjoy hanging out with friends as well as traveling.
Client Reviews (2)
Zoey was an excellent tutor for my Year 12 Maths assignment. She came prepared with notes and was able to explain clearly and step-by-step what was needed for each question/item. I really liked how Zoey went through the criteria of my task sheet beforehand and helped me understand the concepts of financial maths. She was lovely to work with,friendly, efficient and highly-skilled. I recommend Zoey to all who require tutoring, she is fantastic!
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.